These reviews have been compiled by myself and some special guest reviewers, my children (ages 6 and 9). If you’d like to review a book and tell us about how it has inspired your child to be creative, please get in touch!
- Why I’m still learning life lessons from learning History
- Does Dogtastic Dogman develop independent reading and drawing? Or is there more to it?
- How structural integrity inspires with Kevin
- Building a multi-storey treehouse of imagination
- Why ‘You Choose’ is a window into your child’s day
- Welcome to escapism…
- Who what why?
Follow our latest reviews!
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.